Noise from the Shed - June 2015
The latest edition of the KMS Newsletter has just been published. This is an attempt to rejuvenate the newsletter, which has been sporadic for the last few years. It has reverted to a name used very early in the Shed's development!
In this edition
- Workshop restoration jobs - some of the work done by members.
- New objectives - outline of the new Shed objectives.
- Computer club - what do these blokes do?
- Health in focus - men's health column.
- Member profile – Uncle Ed
- Your Management Committee - a little bit about the committee members
- In the workshop
- My first hammer - a tale about a treasured tool.
- Sheddies are resourceful - spectacles repair spotted in the lunch room.
- Wood turning at the Shed - are you looking for a project?
Download the newsletter (400 KB)